- 1 Day
- $495 excl GST
- This entry level course focuses on the essential features of Indesign CS6 for beginners. It is ideal for new users and those self taught who would like to expand their knowledge and confirm they are using best practice in producing publications for print and web.
AT COURSE COMPLETION
- Start Adobe InDesign, explore elements of the environment, set
preferences and defaults, and navigate and view documents.
- Create documents and document presets; create and place text;
position text in text frames and format frame edges; place graphics
and other InDesign pages.
- Position elements precisely by using guides and the Control
panel; modify and transform objects and ensure object format
consistency throughout a publication.
- Create master pages and apply them to a document; insert, move,
and delete pages; and create layers and assign objects to
- Format text with tabs, indents, tracking, kerning, drop caps,
and paragraph spacing; use styles to format text, and create
bulleted and numbered lists; thread text between text frames, add
jump lines, set hyphenation and justification, text wrap, vertical
spacing, and keep options.
- Adjust graphic formatting with frame fitting, scaling or
transforming; create, apply, load, and save swatches.
- Print documents and booklets; create print and PDF presets;
export documents to PDF; and prepare documents for commercial
Register now for this course
Please take special note of the course prerequisites as it is important that you meet these requirements before attending the course. If you have any questions about dates or locations please dont hesitate to make an enquiry contact us on 0800 835 835.
No classes currently scheduled in your location?Enquire about this course
Interested in a private class? Enquire about a private class