- 1 Day
- $395 excl GST
- In this course, you will learn intermediate InDesign techniques to enhance the look and functionality of your documents.
AT COURSE COMPLETION
- Import text from a Word document and edit text using the Story
Editor; use the Track Changes feature; insert special characters,
glyphs, and break characters.
- Relink images that have moved, update modified links; edit the
original file; place and link graphics frames with the Content
Collector, and map styles for linked parent and child text.
- Create liquid and alternate layouts; use placeholders and
templates; create and apply conditional text; place items in an
object library; use snippets; and perform a data merge.
- Use and name colour swatches; create tint swatches and
mixed-ink colour; create a gradient swatch; colorize a grayscale
image; and adjust an object's transparency and lighting
- Make custom shapes and lines with vector paths; hide a portion
of an image with clipping paths; create text paths; and convert a
vector path to a text path to flow text along a shape.
- Create, modify, and format tables; import Microsoft Word
documents and map Word styles to InDesign styles; add headers and
footers to tables; merge table cells; add editorial notes; and
create table styles.
Register now for this course
Please take special note of the course prerequisites as it is important that you meet these requirements before attending the course. If you have any questions about dates or locations please dont hesitate to make an enquiry contact us on 0800 835 835.
No classes currently scheduled in your location?Enquire about this course
Interested in a private class? Enquire about a private class