- 1 Day
- $395 excl GST
- In this course, you will learn advanced InDesign techniques to enhance the look and functionality of your documents.
AT COURSE COMPLETION
- Create sections, tables of contents, cross-references, and
indexes for a document; insert footnotes; and combine several
documents into a book file for printing.
- Discuss monitor calibration and adjust InDesign's colour
management preferences; adjust colour settings for individual
images; discuss the differences between desktop and commercial
printing, and how printers use halftones to produce colour.
- Discuss spot colours, create process and spot colours and add a
Pantone colour; delete and replace swatches; create mixed inks and
use the Separations Preview and Flattener Preview panels to prevent
or address printing problems.
- Create hyperlinks, bookmarks, and buttons; add movies and
sounds to documents, and create PDF forms with form fields.
- Export documents as interactive PDF or SWF files; and export
documents as XHTML for Web use and for use with Digital
- Tag items in a document and export them as XML content; import
an XML file; add XML content to document placeholders; and validate
a document against an imported DTD.
Register now for this course
Please take special note of the course prerequisites as it is important that you meet these requirements before attending the course. If you have any questions about dates or locations please dont hesitate to make an enquiry contact us on 0800 835 835.
No classes currently scheduled in your location?Enquire about this course
Interested in a private class? Enquire about a private class