In this course, you will:
- Use brushes, gradients, and tool presets to create raster
- Apply vector paths, shape drawing tools, type, and type special
- Apply advanced layer techniques with masks, filters, layers,
and smart objects.
- Apply actions and batch processing to automate tasks.
- Edit video by using timelines, transitions, graphics, titles,
- Set project requirements by identifying the purpose, audience,
copyright rules, and project management tasks.
Target students include professional or amateur photographers
who want to use the robust features of Photoshop to enhance,
modify, and organize their photographs, and anyone interested in
working toward the Visual Communication with Adobe Photoshop exam
To ensure your success in this course, you should have
experience with the following tasks:
- Identify the basic components of Adobe® Bridge and the
- Define image size and resolution.
- Add and modify Photoshop layers.
- Use tools to select, crop, and move images.
- Work with image adjustment properties to correct and retouch
- Open and modify an image in Adobe® Camera Raw.
- Prepare images for print and web.