In this course, you will navigate the
Photoshop CS6 workspace, identify and use Photoshop tools to
enhance photographic images, and organize files in Adobe
- Identify the basic components of the
Photoshop workspace and Adobe Bridge.
- Define image size, resolution, and color
- Work with selection tool and layers.
- Make image enhancements and
- Open and modify an image in Camera Raw.
- Prepare images for print and web.
Target students include professional or amateur photographers
who want to use the robust features of Photoshop to enhance,
modify, and organize their photographs, and anyone interested
in working toward the Adobe Visual Communications using
To ensure your success in your course, you should have a basic
comfort level with digital photography. For example, you have
used a digital camera and have downloaded images to your
computer or other storage device.