In this course, you will identify and use
raster and vector drawing and painting tools to create and
edit images. You will also apply masks to hide and show image
layers, filters to create special effects, and layer styles to
create layer effects. You will utilize smart objects, layer
comps, actions, and batch processing to streamline
workflow. You will create and edit video, and animate
graphics in your
- Draw images by using raster tools such as
brushes, stamps, erasers, and
- Create visuals by using vector tools such as
the pen, shape, and type
- Create special effects and streamline
workflow by using advanced layer tools such as masks, filters,
layer styles, smart objects, and layer
- Streamline your workflow with actions and
- Create videos and animate graphics within
This course targets professional or amateur graphic designers
and illustrators who want to use the robust features of
Photoshop to create visual media. In addition, anyone
interested in working toward the Adobe Visual Communications using
Photoshop certification will find this course helpful.
To ensure your success in this course, you
should have experience with the
- Identify the basic components of Adobe
Bridge and the Photoshop workspace.
- Define image size and resolution.
- Add and modify Photoshop layers.
- Use tools to select, crop, and move
- Work with image adjustment properties to
correct and retouch photographic images.
- Open and modify an image in Camera Raw.
- Prepare images for print and web
To meet this prerequisite, you can take the Photoshop CS6 - level 1