After attending this course, attendees should be able to:
- Distinguish between the following advanced workflow features,
create, implement and test each on functioning workflows:
conditions, validators, post-functions, properties
- Design workflow solutions for common business (process)
requirements using the advanced workflow features mentioned
This course is designed for new JIRA Software Administrators who
administer JIRA Software and/or JIRA Core.
Atlassian University's JIRA Admin Parts 1 & 2 or equivalent.
You should also be comfortable with:
- Managing users / groups / roles
- Creating and using screens, fields, projects, issues, and
- Creating and using workflow statuses, transitions and