After completing this course, you will able to:
- Describe the main features of the Content Analysis System.
- Perform configuration tasks on the Content Analysis System
management console, including: initial configuration, licensing,
and basic management tasks.
- Describe the implementation of Content Analysis System with
other Blue Coat products.
- Describe the scanning mechanisms used by Content Analysis
- Detail important administrative tools on Content Analysis
- Provide an overview of Content Analysis System monitoring and
The Blue Coat Content Analysis System course is intended for
students who wish to learn the fundamentals of Content Analysis
System. It is designed for students who have not taken any previous
training course about the Content Analysis System.This course is
also designed for IT network and security professionals with
responsibilities for the installation and administration of the
Content Analysis System and Blue Coat ProxySG.
Basic knowledge of computer networking.
High-level understanding of basic protocols, specifically the
Internet Content Adaptation Protocol (ICAP).
Knowledge of ProxySG administration