After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Describe voice-mail integration options and
• Cisco Unity Connection in a Cisco Unified Communications
• Describe how to implement Cisco Unity Express in a Cisco
Unified Communications Manager Express deployment
• Implement voice-mail networking using VPIM
• Implement Cisco Unified Presence and Cisco Unified Personal
People attending this course should have:
• Working knowledge of converged voice and data
• Basic knowledge of Cisco IOS gateways.
• Working knowledge of Cisco Unified Communications Manager
and Cisco Unity Connection.
• Cisco CCNA certification recommended prerequisite.
Digital courseware: Cisco now provide students
with electronic courseware for this course. Students who have a
confirmed booking will be sent an email prior to the course start
date, with a link to create an account before they attend their
first day of class. Please note that any electronic
courseware or labs will not be available until the first day
of the class.