- 5 Days
- $5,200 excl GST
- Troubleshooting Cisco IP Telephony and Video (CTCOLLAB) v1.0 is a five-day course that prepares the learner for troubleshooting Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco VCS-C, and Cisco Expressway series in a multisite voice and video network. The course teaches troubleshooting methodology, triage, resources, tools, and fixes at the integrated system or solution level for Cisco Collaboration Solutions. It covers troubleshooting of Cisco Unified Communications Manager, VCS Control and VCS Expressway, issues with Call Setup, issues with ILS, Cisco Unified Communications Manager Mobility Features, Cisco TelePresence Management Suite, and issues with Voice Quality and Media Resources.
- Working knowledge of converged voice, video, and data
- Working knowledge of the MGCP, SIP, and H.323 protocols and
their implementation on Cisco IOS gateways
- Ability to configure and operate Cisco routers and
- Ability to configure and operate Cisco Unified Communications
Manager in a single-site and multi-site environment
Digital courseware: Cisco now provide students
with electronic courseware for this course. Students who have a
confirmed booking will be sent an email prior to the course start
date, with a link to create an account before they attend their
first day of class. Please note that any electronic
courseware or labs will not be available until the first day
of the class.
Register now for this course
Please take special note of the course prerequisites as it is important that you meet these requirements before attending the course. If you have any questions about dates or locations please dont hesitate to make an enquiry contact us on 0800 835 835.
No classes currently scheduledEnquire about this course
Interested in a private class? Enquire about a private class