- Installation and setup of the BIG-IP AFM system
- AFM network firewall concepts
- Network firewall options and modes
- Network firewall rules, policies, address/port lists , rule
lists and schedules
- IP Intelligence facilities of dynamic black and white lists, IP
reputation database and dynamic IP shunning.
- Detection and prevention of DoS attacks
- Event logging of firewall rules and DoS attacks
- Reporting and notification facilities
- DoS Whitelists
- DoS Sweep/Flood
- DNS Firewall and DNS DoS
- SIP DoS
- Network Firewall and DoS iRules
- Various AFM component troubleshooting commands
This course is intended for network operators, network
administrators, network engineers, network architects, security
administrators, and security architects responsible for
installation, setup, configuration, and administration of the
BIG-IP Advanced Firewall Manager (AFM) system.
Completion of Administering BIG-IP is required before attendance
in this course.