- Setting up the BIG-IP system
- Getting started with iRules
- Using the iRules Editor
- Leveraging DevCentral resources for iRule development
- Exploring iRule elements, including events, functions,
commands, variables, and operators
- Using control structures for branching and looping
- Mastering whitespace, grouping, and special symbols
- Logging from an iRule using syslog-ng and high-speed logging
- Optimizing iRules execution, including implementing efficiency
- Modularizing iRules for administrative efficiency, including
This course is intended for system administrators, network
administrators and application developers responsible for the
customization of traffic flow through a BIG-IP system.
Completion of Administering BIG-IP or Configuring BIG-IP LTM is
required before attendance in this course.