- 5 Days
- $5,995 excl GST
- IPv6 Fundamentals, Design, and Deployment (IP6FD) v3.0 is an instructor-led course that is presented by Cisco Learning Partners to end-user customers.
This five-day course provides network engineers and technicians who are working in the enterprise sector with the knowledge and skills that are needed to study and configure the IP version 6 (IPv6) features of Cisco IOS Software.
The course also provides an overview of IPv6 technologies; covers IPv6 design and implementation; describes IPv6 operations, addressing, routing, services, and transition; and describes deployment of IPv6 in enterprise networks as well as in service provider networks. The course also includes case studies that are useful for deployment scenarios and remote labs.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Recite the factors that drove the creation of a new IP
structure and its possible usages.
- Fundamentally explain the operation of IPv6.
- Demonstrate theoretical and practical knowledge of IPv6
advanced concepts and uses respectively.
- Identify all the updates to IPv4 routing protocols needed to
support IPv6 topologies.
- Implement IPv6 services and applications
- Evaluate a given scenario and desired outcome and identify the
best transition mechanism for the situation.
- Identify and illustrate IPv6 security threats and design
- Describe the differences between Mobile IPv4 and Mobile
- Discuss several IPv6 deployment concerns
Register now for this course
Please take special note of the course prerequisites as it is important that you meet these requirements before attending the course. If you have any questions about dates or locations please dont hesitate to make an enquiry contact us on 0800 835 835.
No classes currently scheduled in your location?Enquire about this course
Interested in a private class? Enquire about a private class