After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Customise a form layout to improve usability and efficiency of
- Share data across applications.
- Use macros to improve user interface design.
- Use VBA to enhance tasks.
- Organise data into appropriate tables to ensure data dependency
and minimize redundancy.
- Lock down and prepare a database for distribution to multiple
- Create and modify a database switchboard and set the startup
To ensure your success it is recommended you have completed the
Microsoft Access 2016 Creating Relational Databases course or have
experience working with Microsoft Access 2016, including a working
knowledge of database design and creation, form design and
creation, report design and creation, a working knowledge of
database querying and the various table relationships.