After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Design a relational database.
- Join tables to retrieve data from unrelated tables.
- Validate data entered into a database.
- Use advanced queries to manipulate your data.
- Organise a database for efficiency and performance, and to
maintain data integrity.
- Customise reports to organise the displayed information and
produce specific print layouts.
To ensure your success, it is recommended you have completed the
Microsoft Access 2016 Essentials course or have equivalent
knowledge. It is also suggested that you have end-user skills with
any current version of Windows, including being able to start
programs, switch between programs, locate saved files, close
programs, and use a browser to access websites.