After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Navigate within the Microsoft Access application environment,
create a simple database, and customize Access configuration
- Organise and manage data stored within Access tables.
- Use queries to join, sort, and filter data from different
- Use forms to make it easier to view, access, and input
- Create and format custom reports.
To ensure your success in this course, you should have end-user
skills with any current version of Windows, including being able to
start programs, switch between programs, locate saved files, close
programs, and use a browser to access websites.