In this course, you will build upon your knowledge of the Office
2010 or 2013 desktop application suite to work productively in the
cloud-based Microsoft Office 365 environment. You will:
- Sign in to and navigate in the Office 365 environment.
- Create, edit, and share documents with team members using
Office Web Apps and Microsoft SharePoint.
- Use email and manage contacts with the Outlook Web Apps.
- Use instant messaging and online meetings with Skype for
- Set up your mobile devices to work with Office 365.
To ensure your success, you will need competence in at least one
of the primary applications in the Microsoft Office suite
(Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, and/or Microsoft Excel), and
also competence in using the locally installed version of Microsoft
Outlook for email and calendaring.