Understanding Office 365
How Office 365 is designed to help you be more productive in your
- What is Office 365?
- What makes up Office 365?
- How is Office 365 integrated?
Accessing Office 365 Remotely
How to sign-in through the Office 365 web screens.
- Access the Office 365 web screens.
- Review the general information.
Using Skype for Business to Collaborate with
How to utilize Lync to collaborate with others through instant
message, call, video and sharing of information.
- Create or locate a contact.
- Create customer contact groups.
- Communicate with a contact through instant message, call and
- Share a program, desktop screen, PowerPoint presentation or
document with contacts.
- Create a group meeting instantly and proactively.
- Record your meetings and locate them.
- Using Skype for Business on the go (there is an app for
Using SharePoint to locate and Share
How SharePoint can be a great source to locate and share
information about yourself and the
documents you work with.
- Navigate a Team Site.
- Working with documents and view within Outlook.
- Working with calendar and view within Outlook.
- Collaborate on Documents.
- Modify the About Me and Skydrive Pro profile.
- Using Search.
- Working with documents, while offline
- Accessing documents, from any device
Using Web Apps with Documents
How you can view and modify a document in a web browser.
- View a document in a web browser
- Modify a document in a web browser