After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Access Windows 10.
- Use Windows apps and desktop applications to complete
day-to-day tasks, including installing new apps and
- multitasking with multiple programs.
- Work with files and folders by using File Explorer and
- Use Cortana as your virtual personal assistant and use Edge for
- Customize the Windows 10 environment.
- Install and remove printers and peripheral devices.
- Use Windows 10 security features to create more secure
passwords and protect your device against common attacks
This course is intended for computer users who want to use the
basic tools and features of Windows 10. Previous exposure to
personal computers, desktop applications, and the Internet is