After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe key features of a self-service BI solution
- Describe Power BI and its data sources
- Model, shape, and combine data
- Describe Power BI data visualizations
The primary audience for this course is BI professionals who
need to analyze data utilizing Power BI.
The secondary audiences for this course are technically
proficient business users.
This course requires that you meet the following
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and
its core functionality.
- Basic knowledge of data warehouse schema topology (including
star and snowflake schemas).
- Some exposure to basic programming concepts (such as looping
- An awareness of key business priorities such as revenue,
profitability, and financial accounting is desirable.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications - particularly
Software Assurance Training Vouchers accepted
Software Assurance Training Vouchers accepted – call us to enquire