After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe key features of a self-service BI solution
- Describe Power BI and its data sources
- Model, shape, and combine data
- Describe Power BI data visualizations
The primary audience for this course is BI professionals who
need to analyze data utilizing Power BI.
The secondary audiences for this course are technically
proficient business users.
This course requires that you meet the following
- Some exposure to basic programming concepts (such as looping
and branching) - not essential.
- An awareness of key business priorities such as revenue,
profitability, and financial accounting is helpful.
- Must be very comfortable with Microsoft Excel (PivotTables and
Software Assurance Training Vouchers accepted
Software Assurance Training Vouchers accepted – call us to enquire