After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Modify the PowerPoint interface and set PowerPoint
• Customize design templates by modifying the slide master
and slide layouts; modify the master for notes and handouts.
• Create and modify SmartArt diagrams to visualise data;
write math equations to a presentation.
• Work with media by adding audio and video; customise
animations and transition effects to add some pizazz to your
• Collaborate on a presentation by reviewing and sharing
• Create a custom slide show; annotate with comments and
setup slide show options.
• Secure and distribute a presentation; save your
presentation as a video or prepare for a cd.
This course is intended for students who have a foundational
knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint and want to take advantage
of the application's advanced features.