After completing this course, students will know how
- Identify components of the PowerPoint interface, open and run a
presentation, switch between views, and control the
- Create a basic presentation and add content, arrange, insert
and delete slides, and apply templates and design
- Format text and lists, apply font styles, copy formatting, and
control alignment and spacing of content on a
- Create and edit shapes, apply shape styles, duplicate and move
shapes, resize, rotate, and align shapes, and apply content
- Insert and modify WordArt objects, insert and edit pictures,
arrange overlapping items, and group items.
- Create and modify tables, apply styles to tables, insert images
into tables, create and modify charts, and use SmartArt to
- Proof a presentation for errors; prepare and preview a
presentation, hide slides, create speaker notes, use
Presenter view, prepare a presentation for printing, and
print notes, handouts, and the presentation outline.
This course is designed for students who wish to gain a
foundational understanding of Microsoft PowerPoint.
You should be comfortable in Windows