After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Perform basic tasks in the Microsoft Publisher interface and
create and save a publication.
- Add content to a publication, including text and picture
- Format text and paragraphs in a publication and apply
- Manage text in a publication, and working with tables and
- Add and format graphics in a publication.
- Prepare a publication for printing and sharing.
To ensure success on this course, you should be familiar with
using personal computers and should have experience using a
keyboard and mouse.