- 2 Days
- $1,500 excl GST
- This 2-day instructor-led class is designed for the site owner / power user of a SharePoint site who needs to know how to create sites and lists, manage user access and customize lists and web part pages. This class uses the SharePoint Server 2010 version of SharePoint.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Manage Sites and Site Collections.
- Add users and groups and manage site, list, folder and item
- Add and configure web parts.
- Configure sites, include themes, title, description and
- Configure site navigation.
- View site activity reports.
- Customize lists and libraries.
- Work with Site Columns and Site Content Types.
- Create Forms libraries.
- Configure Check out/in, Content Approval and Versioning.
- Create and modify pages and web part pages.
Register now for this course
Please take special note of the course prerequisites as it is important that you meet these requirements before attending the course. If you have any questions about dates or locations please dont hesitate to make an enquiry contact us on 0800 835 835.
No classes currently scheduled in your location?Enquire about this course
Interested in a private class? Enquire about a private class