After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Identify the key set of terms, phrases and elements to
effectively work with Customer Service Scenarios and
- Recognize why cases are the fundamental record type in service
management, and represent a single incident of service.
- Use Queues to organize and store Activities and Cases that are
waiting to be processed.
- Effectively search the Knowledge Base to access a repository of
informational articles used to assist customer service
representatives in the resolution of cases.
- Utilize Contract Management to specify the amount of support
services a customer is entitled to.
- Use reporting functionality to gain insight into trends,
performance, and identifying opportunities and potential
- Practice Goal Management features to establish and track
progress against target values for key performance indicators.
- Use the Service scheduling functionality and how it is designed
to assist organizations when providing services that require
complex combinations of resources.
This course is intended for individuals that plan to
implement, use, maintain, or support Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 in
their organization. The training is intended for customer service
representatives, service schedulers, administrators, office
managers, CEOs, and consultants who want to gain foundational
knowledge of the application functionality.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office
- An understanding of Customer Relationship Management solution
processes and practices