After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Understand the context of Sales Management and review real-life
- Identify how the various elements of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM
2013 Sales fit together
- Review the basic terminology used throughout the
- Review how the basic flow of sales activity in Microsoft
Dynamics CRM begins with the entry of leads, and review ways to
manage leads in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Identify the role of leads, and when they can be used
- Know the Lead to Opportunity process and the roles of these
- Work with Sales Literature in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Explore the steps to create and maintain Competitors.
- Identify the features and benefits of the product catalog.
- Create and maintain unit groups for the product catalog.
- Add products to the product catalog, and describe the use of
kit products and substitute products.
- Create price lists and configure as appropriate for different
customers, marketing campaigns and special offers.
- Set up different price lists for different types of customers
and marketing campaigns
- Utilize the tools to available within Microsoft Dynamics CRM to
capture important sales information and uncover new business
- Identify how Goal Management enables organizations to manage
and analyze performance.
- Use the Sales Analysis tools that Microsoft Dynamics CRM
provides analyze and report on sales-related information
This course is intended for individuals that plan to
implement, use, maintain, or support Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 in
their organization. The training is intended for sales
representatives, administrators, office managers, CEOs, and
consultants who want to learn the available sales features within
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office
- An understanding of Customer Relationship Management solution
processes and practices