After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Plan for Exchange Server deployments.
- Plan and deploy Exchange Server 2016 mailbox services.
- Plan and deploy message transport.
- Plan and deploy client access.
- Design and implement high availability.
- Maintain Exchange 2016.
- Design message security.
- Design messaging archiving and retention.
- Design messaging compliance.
- Design and implement messaging coexistence.
- Upgrade to Exchange Server 2016.
- Plan a hybrid Exchange Server deployment.
This course is intended for IT professionals who are experienced
messaging administrators, messaging architects, or consultants.
This course is designed for professionals in an enterprise
environment who are responsible for designing and deploying
Exchange Server 2016 solutions, including environments that contain
previous versions of Exchange Server or Exchange Online. Students
are expected to have experience with Exchange Server 2016 or
previous versions of Exchange Server.
This course is also intended as preparation material for IT
professionals who are looking to take the 70-345: Designing and
Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 exam as part of the
requirement for the MCSE: Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
In addition to professional experience, students who attend this
training should already have the following technical knowledge:
- Attended course 20345-1A: Administering Exchange Server 2016,
or have equivalent knowledge.
- Minimum two years of experience working with any version of
- Minimum of six months of experience working with Exchange
Server 2013 or Exchange Server 2016
- Minimum of two years of experience administering the Windows
Server operating system, including Windows Server 2012 or Windows
Server 2012 R2
- Minimum of two years of experience working with Active
Directory Domain Services (AD DS)
- Minimum of two years of experience working with name
resolution, including Domain Name System (DNS)
- Experience working with certificates, including public key
infrastructure (PKI) certificates
- Experience working with Windows PowerShell
Choose how you want to learn. In our classroom or
online. This class is available as an On-Demand class.
Software Assurance Training Vouchers accepted
Software Assurance Training Vouchers accepted – call us to enquire