completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager
feature set and manage and troubleshoot sites by using the
Configuration Manager Console and associated toolset.
- Configure boundaries and boundary groups, configure discovery
methods, manage user and device collections, and implement
- Describe the client deployment process, configure client
deployment methods, configure the client agent settings, and
monitor client status.
- Describe the inventory collection process, configure and manage
hardware and software inventory, monitor inventory data flow, and
use Asset Intelligence and Software Metering.
- Analyze data by creating queries and running reports.
- Create, deploy, and manage software packages and programs.
- Create and deploy applications by using the System Center 2012
R2 Configuration Manager application model.
- Configure multiple deployment types.
- Deploy and manage software updates.
- Integrate and implement Endpoint Protection by using System
Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager.
- Deploy operating systems by using the Configuration Manager
- Manage configuration items, baselines, and profiles to assess
and configure settings for devices.
- Manage mobile devices by using System Center 2012 R2
- Configure Wake On LAN, Power Management policies, and Remote
The primary audience for this course is
intended for IT Professionals who are responsible for configuring
and managing endpoints in one or more System Center 2012 R2
Configuration Manager sites and all supporting systems. They have
one to three years of experience managing and maintaining client
computers, devices, and servers in medium to large enterprise
organizations. Administrators may have previous Configuration
Manager experience, or be new to the product.
secondary audience for this course is intended for individuals who
are interested in taking exam
70-243 TS: Microsoft System Center 2012 Configuration Manager,
Configuring. Both 10747D: Administering System Center 2012
R2 Configuration Manager, and 10748C: Planning and
Deploying System Center 2012 Configuration Manager, are
necessary to prepare for this exam.
attending this course, students must have system
administrator-level working knowledge of:
- Installation, configuration, and troubleshooting for
Windows-based personal computers.
- Windows client management including endpoint security
- Networking fundamentals, including TCP/IP and Domain Name
- Windows Server administration concepts including Active
Directoryand group policy principles and management.
- Basic concepts of Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Familiarity with Windows Intune
- Desired: Basic understanding of Windows Server roles and
- Desired: Basic understanding of Microsoft SQL Server Reporting
MOC On-Demand combines high-quality video, reading, live
hands-on labs and knowledge checks in a self-paced format to
help you build skills on Microsoft technologies as your
schedule allows-all at once or five minutes at a time. The
modular, self-directed course structure adapts to your learning
needs and learning style.
The Microsoft MOC On-Demand learning solution enables you to learn
whenever, and wherever, is convenient for you. All learning is
available 24/7, accessed securely via a single user sign-on through
a Microsoft hosted web portal. The content is recorded and
delivered by engaging Microsoft experts.
On-Demand products provide:
- Access to the official Microsoft MOC On-Demand Course for 90
days from the point of first access, allowing you to start and stop
when you need to.
- Access to Microsoft Labs-on-line for 90 days from the point of
purchase, allowing you to gain hands-on experience with the
- Knowledge checks: immediate feedback tells learners if they've
mastered the content.
- Digital edition of the Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC)
manual for reference both during and after your course.
- A certification voucher
- Access to our highly-skilled Microsoft Certified Trainers via
our MOC On-Demand Yammer group.
Frequently asked questions about MOC
- After payment is received, you will receive an email with a
course code to redeem, along with other details for getting started
with your course.
- After you activate your course, you have three months to
- You have six months to activate your course after the course
code is purchased.
- Microsoft Official Courses On-Demand are modular. Each module
takes between three and eight minutes to watch. And each module
contains one or two questions to test your comprehension. At the
end of the course, you'll find an assessment of at least 25
- For technical support, visit the Microsoft training and certification help
Software Assurance Training Vouchers accepted
Software Assurance Training Vouchers accepted – call us to enquire