After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Configure advanced features for Dynamic Host Configuration
Protocol (DHCP), Domain Name System (DNS), and configure IP Address
Management (IPAM) with Windows Server 2012.
- Configure and manage iSCSI, BranchCache and FSRM.
- Configure DAC to manage and audit access to shared files.
- Plan and implement an AD DS deployment that includes multiple
domains and forests.
- Plan and implement an AD DS deployment that includes
- Implement and configure an Active Directory Certificate
Services (AD CS) deployment.
- Implement an AD RMS deployment. • Implement an AD FS
- Provide high availability and load balancing for web-based
applications by implementing Network Load Balancing (NLB).
- Implement and validate high availability and load balancing for
web-based applications by implementing NLB.
- Provide high availability for network services and applications
by implementing failover clustering.
- Implement a failover cluster, and configure and validate a
highly available network service.
- Deploy and manage Hyper-V virtual machines in a failover
- Implement a backup and disaster recovery solution based on
business and technical requirements.
This course is intended for Information Technology (IT)
Professionals with hands on experience implementing, managing and
maintaining a Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2012 R2
environment who wish to acquire the skills and knowledge necessary
to perform advanced management and provisioning of services within
that Windows Server 2012 environment.
Candidates who would typically be interested in
attending this course will be:
- Experienced Windows Server Administrators who have real world
experience working in a Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2012
- IT Professionals who are looking to take the exam 412,
Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services.
- IT Professionals wishing to take the Microsoft Certified
Solutions Expert (MCSE) exams in Datacenter, Desktop
Infrastructure, Messaging, Collaboration and Communications will
also be interested in taking this course as they prepare for the
MCSA exams, which are a pre-requisite for their individual
MOC On-Demand combines high-quality video, reading, live
hands-on labs and knowledge checks in a self-paced format to
help you build skills on Microsoft technologies as your
schedule allows-all at once or five minutes at a time. The
modular, self-directed course structure adapts to your learning
needs and learning style.
The Microsoft MOC On-Demand learning solution enables you to learn
whenever, and wherever, is convenient for you. All learning is
available 24/7, accessed securely via a single user sign-on through
a Microsoft hosted web portal. The content is recorded and
delivered by engaging Microsoft experts.
On-Demand products provide:
- Access to the official Microsoft MOC On-Demand Course for 90
days from the point of first access, allowing you to start and stop
when you need to.
- Access to Microsoft Labs-on-line for 90 days from the point of
purchase, allowing you to gain hands-on experience with the
- Knowledge checks: immediate feedback tells learners if they've
mastered the content.
- Digital edition of the Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC)
manual for reference both during and after your course.
- A certification voucher
- Access to our highly-skilled Microsoft Certified Trainers via
our MOC On-Demand Yammer group.
Frequently asked questions about MOC
- After payment is received, you will receive an email with a
course code to redeem, along with other details for getting started
with your course.
- After you activate your course, you have three months to
- You have six months to activate your course after the course
code is purchased.
- Microsoft Official Courses On-Demand are modular. Each module
takes between three and eight minutes to watch. And each module
contains one or two questions to test your comprehension. At the
end of the course, you'll find an assessment of at least 25
- For technical support, visit the Microsoft training and certification help