After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Plan an Office 365 deployment, configure the Office 365 tenant,
and plan a pilot deployment.
- Manage Office 365 users, groups, and licenses, and configure
- Plan and configure client connectivity to Office 365.
- Plan and configure directory synchronization between Azure AD
and on-premises AD DS.
- Plan and implement the deployment of Office 365 ProPlus.
- Plan and manage Exchange Online recipients and
- Plan and configure Exchange Online services.
- Plan and implement the Skype for Business Online
- Plan and configure SharePoint Online.
- Plan and configure an Office 365 collaboration solution that
includes Yammer Enterprise, OneDrive for Business, and Office 365
- Plan and configure the integration between Office 365 and Azure
RMS, and configure compliance features in Office 365.
- Monitor and review Office 365 services, and troubleshoot Office
- Plan and implement identity federation between on-premises AD
DS and Azure AD.
This course will provide experienced IT professionals with the
training that they need to plan, configure, and manage an Office
365 environment. Students who attend this course are expected to
have a fairly broad understanding of several on-premises
technologies such as Domain Name System (DNS) and AD DS, and a
general understanding of Exchange Server, Microsoft Lync Server or
Skype for Business Server, and Microsoft SharePoint Server.
This course also is intended as preparation material for IT
professionals who are looking to take the exams 70-346: Managing
Office 365 Identities and Requirements and 70-347: Enabling Office
365 Services to obtain the MCSA: Office 365 certification.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- A minimum of two years of experience administering the Windows
Server operating system, including Windows Server 2012 or Windows
Server 2012 R2.
- A minimum of one year of experience working with AD DS.A
minimum of one year of experience working with name resolution,
- Experience working with certificates, including public key
infrastructure (PKI) certificates.
Experience working with Windows PowerShell.
- Experience working with Exchange Server 2013 or later, Lync
Server 2013 or Skype for Business Server 2015, and SharePoint
Server 2013 or later is beneficial but not required.
MOC On-Demand combines high-quality video, reading, live
hands-on labs and knowledge checks in a self-paced format to
help you build skills on Microsoft technologies as your
schedule allows-all at once or five minutes at a time. The
modular, self-directed course structure adapts to your learning
needs and learning style.
The Microsoft MOC On-Demand learning solution enables you to learn
whenever, and wherever, is convenient for you. All learning is
available 24/7, accessed securely via a single user sign-on through
a Microsoft hosted web portal. The content is recorded and
delivered by engaging Microsoft experts.
On-Demand products provide:
- Access to the official Microsoft MOC On-Demand Course for 90
days from the point of first access, allowing you to start and stop
when you need to.
- Access to Microsoft Labs-on-line for 90 days from the point of
purchase, allowing you to gain hands-on experience with the
- Knowledge checks: immediate feedback tells learners if they've
mastered the content.
- Digital edition of the Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC)
manual for reference both during and after your course.
- A certification voucher
- Access to our highly-skilled Microsoft Certified Trainers via
our MOC On-Demand Yammer group.
Frequently asked questions about MOC
- After payment is received, you will receive an email with a
course code to redeem, along with other details for getting started
with your course.
- After you activate your course, you have three months to
- You have six months to activate your course after the course
code is purchased.
- Microsoft Official Courses On-Demand are modular. Each module
takes between three and eight minutes to watch. And each module
contains one or two questions to test your comprehension. At the
end of the course, you'll find an assessment of at least 25
- For technical support, visit the Microsoft training and certification help