After completing this course, students will be able to:
Describe the important new features of Windows 10.
Install Windows 10.
Configure a device that is running Windows 10.
Configure network connectivity for a Windows 10 device.
Manage storage in Windows 10.
Manage folders and printers.
Manage data security.
Manage device security.
Implement Windows 10 features to improve network security.
Restore files, roll back drivers, and recover Windows 10
Monitor and update Windows 10 devices.
This course is for information technology (IT)
professionals who administer and support Windows 10 desktops,
devices, users, and associated network and security resources. The
networks with which these professionals typically work are
configured as Windows Server domain-based environments with managed
access to the Internet and cloud services. Students who seek
certification in the 70-697 Windows 10 Configuring exam also will
benefit from this course.
Additionally, this course builds skills for
Enterprise Desktop/Device Support Technicians who provide Tier 2
support to users who are running Windows 10 desktops and devices
within a Windows domain environment in medium-sized and larger
Before attending this course, students must
- Knowledge of networking fundamentals, including Transmission
Control Protocol /Internet Protocol (TCP/IP), User Datagram
Protocol (UDP), and Domain Name System (DNS).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)
principles and fundamentals of AD DS management.
- Understanding of certificate-based security.
- Understanding of Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2012
- Understanding of Windows client operating system essentials,
such as a working knowledge of Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows
MOC On-Demand combines high-quality video, reading, live
hands-on labs and knowledge checks in a self-paced format to
help you build skills on Microsoft technologies as your
schedule allows-all at once or five minutes at a time. The
modular, self-directed course structure adapts to your learning
needs and learning style.
The Microsoft MOC On-Demand learning solution enables you to learn
whenever, and wherever, is convenient for you. All learning is
available 24/7, accessed securely via a single user sign-on through
a Microsoft hosted web portal. The content is recorded and
delivered by engaging Microsoft experts.
On-Demand products provide:
- Access to the official Microsoft MOC On-Demand Course for 90
days from the point of first access, allowing you to start and stop
when you need to.
- Access to Microsoft Labs-on-line for 90 days from the point of
purchase, allowing you to gain hands-on experience with the
- Knowledge checks: immediate feedback tells learners if they've
mastered the content.
- Digital edition of the Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC)
manual for reference both during and after your course.
- A certification voucher
Frequently asked questions about MOC
- After payment is received, you will receive an email with a
course code to redeem, along with other details for getting started
with your course.
- After you activate your course, you have three months to
- You have six months to activate your course after the course
code is purchased.
- Microsoft Official Courses On-Demand are modular. Each module
takes between three and eight minutes to watch. And each module
contains one or two questions to test your comprehension. At the
end of the course, you'll find an assessment of at least 25
- For technical support, visit the Microsoft training and certification help