After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Plan an Office 365 deployment, configure the Office 365 tenant,
and plan a pilot deployment.
- Manage Office 365 users, groups, and licenses, and configure
- Plan and configure client connectivity to Office 365.
- Plan and configure directory synchronization between Azure AD
and on-premises AD DS.
- Plan and implement the deployment of Office 365 ProPlus.
- Plan and manage Exchange Online recipients and
- Plan and configure Exchange Online services.
- Plan and implement the Skype for Business Online
- Plan and configure SharePoint Online.
- Plan and configure an Office 365 collaboration solution that
includes Yammer Enterprise, OneDrive for Business, and Office 365
- Plan and configure the integration between Office 365 and Azure
RMS, and configure compliance features in Office 365.
- Monitor and review Office 365 services, and troubleshoot Office
- Plan and implement identity federation between on-premises AD
DS and Azure AD.
This course will provide experienced IT professionals with the
training that they need to plan, configure, and manage an Office
365 environment. Students who attend this course are expected to
have a fairly broad understanding of several on-premises
technologies such as Domain Name System (DNS) and AD DS, and a
general understanding of Exchange Server, Microsoft Lync Server or
Skype for Business Server, and Microsoft SharePoint Server.
This course also is intended as preparation material for IT
professionals who are looking to take the exams 70-346: Managing
Office 365 Identities and Requirements and 70-347: Enabling Office
365 Services to obtain the MCSA: Office 365 certification.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- A minimum of two years of experience administering the Windows
Server operating system, including Windows Server 2012 or Windows
Server 2012 R2.
- A minimum of one year of experience working with AD DS.A
minimum of one year of experience working with name resolution,
- Experience working with certificates, including public key
infrastructure (PKI) certificates.
Experience working with Windows PowerShell.
- Experience working with Exchange Server 2013 or later, Lync
Server 2013 or Skype for Business Server 2015, and SharePoint
Server 2013 or later is beneficial but not required.
Software Assurance Training Vouchers accepted
Software Assurance Training Vouchers accepted – call us to enquire