After completing this course, students will
be able to:
- Describe Azure architecture components, including
infrastructure, tools, and portals.
- Implement and manage virtual networking within Azure and
connect to on-premises environments.
- Plan and create Azure virtual machines.Configure, manage, and
monitor Azure virtual machines to optimize availability and
- Deploy and configure web apps and mobile apps.
- Implement, manage, backup, and monitor storage solutions.
- Plan and implement data services based on SQL Database to
- Deploy, configure, monitor, and diagnose cloud services.
- Create and manage Azure AD tenants, and configure application
integration with Azure AD.
- Integrate on-premises Windows AD with Azure AD.
- Automate operations in Azure management by using
This course is intended for:
- Information Technology (IT) professionals who have some
knowledge of cloud technologies and want to learn more about
- IT professionals who want to deploy, configure, and administer
services and virtual machines in Microsoft Azure.
- IT professional who have used Microsoft System Center to manage
and orchestrate a Microsoft server infrastructure.
- Windows Server administrators who are looking to evaluate and
migrate on-premises Active Directory roles and services to the
- IT professionals who want to use Windows Azure to host web
sites and mobile app back-end services.
- IT professionals who are experienced in other non-Microsoft
cloud technologies, who meet the course prerequisites, and are
looking to cross-train on Microsoft Azure.
- IT professionals who want to take the Microsoft Certification
exam, 70-533, Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure
In addition to their professional experience,
students who attend this training should already have the following
- Understanding of on-premises virtualization technologies
including: virtual machines, virtual networking, and virtual hard
- Understanding of network configuration including: TCP/IP, DNS,
virtual private networks, firewalls, and encryption
- Understanding of websites including: create, configure, monitor
and deploy a website on Internet Information Services (IIS).
- Understanding of Active Directory concepts including: Domains,
Forests, Domain Controllers, replication, Kerberos, and LDAP.
- Understanding of database concepts including: Tables, queries,
Structured Query Language (SQL), and database schemas
- Understanding of resilience and disaster recovery including:
backup and restore operations.
Students who attend this training can meet
the prerequisites by attending the following course, or obtaining
equivalent knowledge and skills:
- Completing the MCSA certification in Windows Server 2012.
- Completing the 10979 Azure Essentials course.
Software Assurance Training Vouchers accepted
Software Assurance Training Vouchers accepted – call us to enquire