After completing this course, students will
be able to:
- Describe Azure architecture components, including
infrastructure, tools, and portals.
- Implement and manage virtual networking within Azure and
connect to on-premises environments.
- Plan and create Azure virtual machines.Configure, manage, and
monitor Azure virtual machines to optimize availability and
- Deploy and configure web apps and mobile apps.
- Implement, manage, backup, and monitor storage solutions.
- Plan and implement data services based on SQL Database to
- Deploy, configure, monitor, and diagnose cloud services.
- Create and manage Azure AD tenants, and configure application
integration with Azure AD.
- Integrate on-premises Windows AD with Azure AD.
- Automate operations in Azure management by using
This course is intended for:
- Information Technology (IT) professionals who have some
knowledge of cloud technologies and want to learn more about
- IT professionals who want to deploy, configure, and administer
services and virtual machines in Microsoft Azure.
- IT professional who have used Microsoft System Center to manage
and orchestrate a Microsoft server infrastructure.
- Windows Server administrators who are looking to evaluate and
migrate on-premises Active Directory roles and services to the
- IT professionals who want to use Windows Azure to host web
sites and mobile app back-end services.
- IT professionals who are experienced in other non-Microsoft
cloud technologies, who meet the course prerequisites, and are
looking to cross-train on Microsoft Azure.
- IT professionals who want to take the Microsoft Certification
exam, 70-533, Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure
This class prepares you for exam 70-533:
Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions.
In addition to their professional experience,
students who attend this training should already have the following
- Understanding of on-premises virtualization technologies
including: virtual machines, virtual networking, and virtual hard
- Understanding of network configuration including: TCP/IP, DNS,
virtual private networks, firewalls, and encryption
- Understanding of websites including: create, configure, monitor
and deploy a website on Internet Information Services (IIS).
- Understanding of Active Directory concepts including: Domains,
Forests, Domain Controllers, replication, Kerberos, and LDAP.
- Understanding of database concepts including: Tables, queries,
Structured Query Language (SQL), and database schemas
- Understanding of resilience and disaster recovery including:
backup and restore operations.
Students who attend this training can meet
the prerequisites by attending the following course, or obtaining
equivalent knowledge and skills:
- Completing the MCSA certification in Windows Server 2012.
- Completing the 10979 Azure Essentials course.
Exclusive Exam Prep Bundle - limited
Microsoft Azure's cloud services are constantly growing and
evolving, and Auldhouse is expanding its pricing options to allow
greater access to its wide range of Azure courses and exams. For a
limited time, your class includes:
- One exam voucher + one free retake (valid
through Dec. 31, 2017)
- PLUS Practice
- Microsoft Official Practice Tests can be activated at marketplace.measureup.com.
- The practice test access codes are valid until 12/31/2017. Once
activated, the practice test can be used for 30 days. It is
suggested to activate the practice test code by 11/30/2017.
- Online access to practice test for 30 days following
- Practice tests in this offer are ONLY available for MCP
Software Assurance Training Vouchers accepted
Software Assurance Training Vouchers accepted – call us to enquire