After completing this course students will be able to:
- Plan for a hybrid cloud.
- Configure and deploy a private cloud with Microsoft System
Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager.
- Extend and maintain the cloud infrastructure.
- Configure application delivery for a cloud.
- Create private cloud building blocks.
- Deploy and access private clouds.
- Monitor the cloud infrastructure.
- Extend and customize monitoring of the cloud
- Implement service management for the cloud.
- Configure high availability, disaster recovery and protection
for a cloud.
- Automate and standardize the cloud.
- Configure a multi-tenant cloud.
This course is intended for cloud administrators who will be
responsible for designing, installing and configuring a cloud
In addition, it will cater to people who need to learn the
required material in order to take the Microsoft exam 70-247:
Configuring and Deploying a Cloud with Microsoft System Center.
This course describes cloud configuration and deployment with
System Center 2012 R2. Because this is an extensive technical
domain that includes several individual products and technologies,
it is strongly recommended administrators have prerequisite
knowledge in the following areas:
- Windows Server 2012 R2 operating system.
- Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS).
- Working knowledge of previous versions of System Center
- Microsoft SharePoint.
- Windows Server 2012 R2 Hyper-V.
- Microsoft Windows Azure.
- Microsoft Windows Azure Pack.
- Networking and storage experience.
- Familiarity with cloud management processes.
- Previous work with IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL).
- Previous work with Microsoft Operations Framework (MOF).