This course is intended for experiences information technology
(IT) professionals, typically described as Enterprise Desktop
Administrators (EDAs). There EDAs deploy, manage and maintain PCs,
devices and applications across medium, large and enterprise
organisations. A significant portion of this audience uses or
intends to use the latest branch of Configuration Manager and
Intune together to manage and deploy PCs, devices and
The secondary audience for this course are individuals who are
interested in taking Exam 70-703: 'Administering System Center
Configuration Manager and Cloud Services Integration'.
Before attending this course, students must have
administrator-level working knowledge of;
- Networking fundamentals, including common networking protocols,
topologies, hardware, media, routing, switching, and
- Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) principles and
fundamentals of AD DS management.
- Installation, configuration, and troubleshooting for
Windows-based personal computers.
- Basic concepts of PKI security.
- Basic understanding of scripting and Windows PowerShell
- Basic understanding of Windows Server roles and services.
- Basic understanding of the configuration options for iOS,
Android, and Windows Mobile device platforms.
- Basic understanding of management tasks using Configuration