After completing this course, students
will be able to:
- Explain how Microsoft R Server and Microsoft R Client work
- Use R Client with R Server to explore big data held in
different data stores
- Visualize data by using graphs and plots
- Transform and clean big data sets
- Implement options for splitting analysis jobs into parallel
- Build and evaluate regression models generated from big
- Create, score, and deploy partitioning models generated from
- Use R in the SQL Server and Hadoop
The primary audience for this course is people who wish to
analyze large datasets within a big data environment.
The secondary audience are developers who need to integrate
R analyses into their solutions.
In addition to their professional
experience, students who attend this course should have:
- Programming experience using R, and familiarity with
common R packages
- Knowledge of common statistical methods and data analysis
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system
and its core functionality.
Working knowledge of relational databases.