After completing this course, students will be able
- Plan a BI solution.
- Plan SQL Server BI infrastructure.
- Design a data warehouse.
- Design an extract, transform and load (ETL) solution.
- Design analytical data models.
- Plan a BI delivery solution.
- Design a Reporting Services solution.
- Design a Microsoft Excel-based reporting solution.
- Plan a SharePoint Server BI solution.
- Monitor and optimize a BI solution.
- Operate a BI solution.
This course is intended BI professionals with
experience of implementing solutions with SQL Server database
Engine, SQL Server Integration Services, SQL Server Analysis
Services, and SQL Server Reporting Services.
In addition to their
professional experience, students who attend this training should
already have the following technical knowledge: