After completing this course, students will be able
- Design and Implement Tables.
- Describe advanced table designs
- Ensure Data Integrity through Constraints.
- Describe indexes, including Optimized and Columnstore
- Design and Implement Views.
- Design and Implement Stored Procedures.
- Design and Implement User Defined Functions.
- Respond to data manipulation using triggers.
- Design and Implement In-Memory Tables.
- Implement Managed Code in SQL Server.
- Store and Query XML Data.
- Work with Spatial Data.
- Store and Query Blobs and Text Documents.
The primary audience for this course is IT Professionals
who want to become skilled on SQL Server 2016 product features and
technologies for implementing a database.
The secondary audiences for this course are individuals
who are developers from other product platforms looking to become
skilled in the implementation of a SQL Server 2016
Students who attend this
training should already have the following technical
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows
operating system and its core
- Working knowledge of Transact-SQL.
- Working knowledge of relational databases.
Software Assurance Training Vouchers accepted
Software Assurance Training Vouchers accepted – call us to enquire