After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the key elements of a data warehousing solution
- Describe the main hardware considerations for building a data
- Implement a logical design for a data warehouse
- Implement a physical design for a data warehouse
- Create columnstore indexes
- Implementing an Azure SQL Data Warehouse
- Describe the key features of SSIS
- Implement a data flow by using SSIS
- Implement control flow by using tasks and precedence
- Create dynamic packages that include variables and
- Debug SSIS packages
- Describe the considerations for implement an ETL solution
- Implement Data Quality Services
- Implement a Master Data Services model
- Describe how you can use custom components to extend SSIS
- Deploy SSIS projects
- Describe BI and common BI scenarios
The primary audience for this course are database professionals
who need to fulfil a Business Intelligence Developer role.
They will need to focus on hands-on work creating BI solutions
including Data Warehouse implementation, ETL, and data
In addition to their professional experience, students who
attend this training should already have the following technical
- At least 2 years' experience of working with relational
- Designing a normalized database.
- Creating tables and relationships.
- Querying with Transact-SQL.
- Some exposure to basic programming constructs (such as looping
- An awareness of key business priorities such as revenue,
profitability, and financial accounting is desirable.
Software Assurance Training Vouchers accepted
Software Assurance Training Vouchers accepted – call us to enquire