This course is designed to provide training on how to implement
Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) using Microsoft SQL Server and
validate and cleanse data with SQL Server Data Quality Services and
SQL Server Master Data Services.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe data warehouse concepts and architecture
- Implement Data Flow in an SSIS Package
- Implement Control Flow in an SSIS Package
- Debug and Troubleshoot SSIS packages
- Implement an SSIS solution that supports incremental data
warehouse loads and changing data
- Implement data cleansing by using Microsoft Data Quality
- Implement Master Data Services to enforce data integrity
- Deploy and configure SSIS packages
This course is intended for IT Professionals.
Before attending this course, student should have:
At least 2 years' experience of working with relational
- Designing a normalized database.
- Creating tables and relationships.
- Querying with Transact-SQL.
- Some exposure to basic programming constructs (such as looping
- An awareness of key business priorities such as revenue,
profitability, and financial accounting is desirable