After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the challenges and solutions for desktop and device
management in an enterprise environment.
- Deploy Windows 10 Enterprise desktops.
- Manage user profiles and user state virtualization.
- Manage desktop and application settings by using Group
- Manage Windows 10 sign-in and identity.
- Manage data access for Windows-based devices.
- Manage remote access solutions.
- Manage Windows 10 devices by using enterprise mobility
- Manage desktop and mobile clients by using Intune.
- Manage updates and Endpoint Protection by using Intune.
- Manage application and resource access by using Intune.
- Configure and manage client Hyper-V.
This course is intended for IT professionals who are interested
in specializing in Windows 10 desktop and application deployments,
and in managing cloud-based application and data service
environments for medium-to-large enterprise organizations. These
professionals typically work with networks that are configured as
Windows Server domain-based environments with managed access to the
Internet and cloud services. This course also is intended to
provide skills for individuals who seek to pass the 70-697
Configuring Windows Devices exam.
This course is related to the course:
Students should have at least two years of experience in the IT
field and should already have the following technical
- Networking fundamentals, including Transmission Control
Protocol /Internet Protocol (TCP/IP), User Datagram Protocol (UDP),
and Domain Name System (DNS)
- Microsoft Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)
- Windows Server 2012 R2 fundamentals
- Attended Course 20697-1: Installing and Configuring Windows
10 or have equivalent knowledge.
Software Assurance Training Vouchers accepted
Software Assurance Training Vouchers accepted – call us to enquire