After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Manage Windows 10 sign-in and identity.
• Manage Windows 10 devices by using enterprise mobility
• Manage desktop and mobile clients by using Microsoft
• Manage updates and endpoint protection by using Microsoft
• Application and Resource Access by Using Microsoft
Before attending this course, students must have:
• At least two years of experience in the IT field.
• Attended Course 20697-1: Installing and Configuring Windows
10, or have equivalent knowledge.
• Basic awareness of Windows deployment tools.