After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Use devices in the enterprise environment.
- Implement and administer Microsoft Azure Active Directory
- Connect AD DS with Azure AD.
- Manage devices in Microsoft Office 365.
- Plan and implement Intune.
- Use Intune to manage devices.
- Plan and implement app support.
- Use Intune to manage applications and Resource Access.
- Plan and implement Microsoft Azure Rights Management (Azure
- Plan and implement Remote Access.
- Plan and implement Dynamic Access Control and auditing.
- Plan and protect data.
- Recover data and operating systems.
This course is intended for IT professionals and consultants who
plan, deploy, and manage devices and applications in medium to
A significant portion of this audience works in on-premises
Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) environments with both
domain-joined and non-domain joined devices, for which they need to
provide mobile device management and secure data access. Devices in
such environments typically run Windows 10, Windows 10 Mobile, iOS,
and Android. They plan to extend on-premises AD DS to the cloud and
they need to learn how to plan and implement Enterprise Mobility
In addition to their professional experience, students who
attend this training should already have the following technical
- TCP/IP networking fundamentals
- Understanding of Domain Name System (DNS)
- Working knowledge of Active Directory principles
- Understanding of the public key infrastructure (PKI)
- Understanding of cloud-based service concepts
- Windows Server 2012 R2 fundamentals, including Remote Desktop
- Experience with Windows 10
- Familiarity with Windows PowerShell
- Basic knowledge of mobile platforms