After completing this course, students will
be able to:
- Configure advanced features for Dynamic Host Configuration
Protocol (DHCP), Domain Name System (DNS), and configure IP Address
Management (IPAM) with Windows Server 2012.
- Configure and manage iSCSI, BranchCache and FSRM.
- Configure DAC to manage and audit access to shared
- Plan and implement an AD DS deployment that
includes multiple domains and forests.
- Plan and implement an AD DS deployment that includes
- Implement and configure an Active Directory Certificate
Services (AD CS) deployment.
- Implement an AD RMS deployment.
- Implement an AD FS deployment.
- Provide high availability and load balancing for web-based
applications by implementing Network Load Balancing (NLB).
- Implement and validate high availability and load balancing for
web-based applications by implementing NLB.
- Provide high availability for network services and applications
by implementing failover clustering.
- Implement a failover cluster, and configure and validate a
highly available network service.
- Deploy and manage Hyper-V virtual machines in a failover
- Implement a backup and disaster recovery solution based on
business and technical requirements.
This course is intended for Information
Technology (IT) Professionals with hands on experience
implementing, managing and maintaining a Windows Server 2012 or
Windows Server 2012 R2 environment who wish to acquire the skills
and knowledge necessary to perform advanced management and
provisioning of services within that Windows Server 2012
environment. Candidates who would typically be interested in
attending this course will be:
- Experienced Windows Server Administrators who have real world
experience working in a Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2012
- IT Professionals who are looking to take the exam 412:
Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services.
- IT Professionals wishing to take the Microsoft Certified
Solutions Expert (MCSE) exams in Datacenter, Desktop
Infrastructure, Messaging, Collaboration and Communications will
also be interested in taking this course as they prepare for the
MCSA exams, which are a pre-requisite for their individual
Software Assurance Training Vouchers accepted
Software Assurance Training Vouchers accepted – call us to enquire