This course is based on selected modules from the three
Microsoft Windows Server 2016 MCSA courses;
Class 20740 - Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows
Class 20741 - Networking with Windows Server 2016
Class 20742 - Identity with Windows Server 2016
See attached course outline for the full class description.
Before attending this course, students must have:
• A basic understanding of networking fundamentals
• An awareness and understanding of security best
• An understanding of basic AD DS concepts.
• Basic knowledge of server hardware.
• Experience supporting and configuring Windows client
operating systems such as Windows 8 or Windows 10.