At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Explain the basic concepts behind Windows PowerShell.
• Identify and use basic cmdlets to manage a variety of services
by using Windows PowerShell.
• Work with the Windows PowerShell pipeline.
• Describe how the Windows PowerShell pipeline works.
• Administer remote computers.
• Use variables, arrays, and hash tables in Windows
• Develop basic Windows PowerShell scripts.
- This course requires that you meet the following
• Experience with Windows networking technologies and
• Experience with Windows Server administration, maintenance, and
• Experience with Windows client administration, maintenance, and
- Knowledge and hands on experience specifically with Windows
Server 2016 and Windows 10 would be of benefit but is not