After completing this course, students will
be able to:
- Evaluate an organization's virtualization requirements and plan
for server virtualization.
- Install and configure the Hyper-V server role.
- Create virtual machines, create and manage virtual hard disks
and work with snapshots.
- Create and configure virtual machine networks in a Hyper-V
- Implement virtual machine movement and Hyper-V Replica.
- Provide high availability for Hyper-V environment by
implementing failover clustering.
- Manage virtual environment by using System Center 2012 R2
Virtual Machine Manager.
- Manage networking and storage infrastructure in Virtual Machine
- Configure and manage Virtual Machine Manager library and
- Create and manage virtual machines by using Virtual Machine
- Create and manage clouds by using System Center 2012 R2 Virtual
- Create and manage services in System Center 2012 R2 Virtual
- Protect virtualization infrastructure by using Windows Server
Backup and Data Protection Manager.
This course is intended for IT professionals who are
responsible for designing, implementing, managing, and maintaining
a virtualization infrastructure or are interested in learning about
current Microsoft Virtualization technologies. The secondary
audience for this course includes IT decision makers who will
determine which virtualization product to implement in their data
Before attending this course, students must
- An understanding of TCP/IP and networking concepts
- An understanding of different storage technologies and
- The ability to work in a team/virtual team
- An understanding of Windows PowerShell
Software Assurance Training Vouchers accepted
Software Assurance Training Vouchers accepted – call us to enquire