After completing this course, students will be able
- Install and configure Windows Server 2016.
- Describe storage in Windows Server 2016.
- Implement directory services.
- Implement Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS).
- Describe networking.
- Implement Hyper-V.
- Configure advanced networking features.
- Implement software-defined networking.
- Implement remote access.
- Deploy and manage Windows and Hyper-V containers.
- Implement failover clustering.
- Implement failover clustering by using virtual machines.
This course is for IT professionals who are experienced Windows
Server 2012 or Windows Server 2008 system administrators, with
real-world experience working in a Windows Server 2008 R2 or
Windows Server 2008 enterprise environment. Additionally, students
should have obtained the MCSA credential for Windows Server 2008 or
Windows Server 2012, or they should have equivalent knowledge.
Additionally, IT professionals who plan to take the Microsoft
Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) exams might be interested in this
course, as preparation for the MCSA exams, which are a prerequisite
for the MCSE specialties.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Two or more years of experience with deploying and managing
Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2008 environments; NS
experience with day-to-day Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server
2008 system-administration management and maintenance tasks.
- Experience with Windows networking technologies and
- Experience with Active Directory technologies and
- Experience with Windows Server virtualization technologies and
- Knowledge equivalent to the MCSA credentials of Windows Server
2008 or Windows Server 2012.
This class is also available as On-Demand training.
The Microsoft MOC On-Demand learning solution enables you to learn
whenever, and wherever, is convenient for you. All learning is
available 24/7, accessed securely via a single user sign-on through
a Microsoft hosted web portal. The content is recorded and
delivered by engaging Microsoft experts. On-Demand products
- Access to the official Microsoft MOC On-Demand Course for 90
days from the point of first access, allowing you to start and stop
when you need to.
- Access to Microsoft Labs-on-line for 90 days from the point of
purchase, allowing you to gain hands-on experience with the
- Knowledge checks: immediate feedback tells learners if they've
mastered the content.
- Digital edition of the Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC)
manual for reference both during and after your course.
Software Assurance Training Vouchers accepted
Software Assurance Training Vouchers accepted – call us to enquire