- 2 Days
- $1,190 excl GST
- Having advanced facilitation skills is essential for you to be able to create positive and effective interactions combined with accurate and timely decision-making. This in-depth, 2-day course will prepare you to handle most facilitation tasks and includes specific techniques and tools that allows managers to become excellent facilitators in both training and non-training environments.
The Advanced Facilitation Skills Training course is designed to develop a deeper understanding of facilitation such as group preparation, managing perspectives, building agreements, defining roles and other skills which allow professional facilitators to interact as required in any situation.
This course is delivered in partnership with PD Training.
After completing this course, participants will have learnt
- Distinguish facilitation from instruction and training
- Identify the competencies linked to effective small group
- Understand the difference between content and process
- Understand the stages of team development and ways to help
teams through each stage
- Use common process tools to make meetings easier and more
- Define your role in facilitating
- Establish ground rules
- Develop content and process
- Deal with controversial issues and divergent perspectives
- Develop communication skills
- Find for common ground
- Use common facilitation techniques
- Give effective feedback
- Understand facilitation vocabulary
- Deal with difficult people and situations
- Build sustainable agreements
- Understand the stages of team development
- Use analysis tools
Register now for this course
Please take special note of the course prerequisites as it is important that you meet these requirements before attending the course. If you have any questions about dates or locations please dont hesitate to make an enquiry contact us on 0800 835 835.
No classes currently scheduled in your location?Enquire about this course
Interested in a private class? Enquire about a private class