- 1 Day
- $495 excl GST
- Financial management is the lifeblood of an organisation. Budgeting and forecasting is an essential financial process for any business, no matter how large or small. This easy to understand and fun Budgets and Financial Reports Training course aims to demystify some of the financial terms and concepts and will define key terms like ROI, EBIT, GAAP, and extrapolation.
Participants will explore the tools, concepts and techniques used by financial analysts. They will be guided through a practical and best practice approach to understanding budgets and financial reports. The end result is a solid understanding of key finance and budgeting principles so that the participant can hold relevant discussions and render decisions based on financial data.
This course is delivered in partnership with PD Training.
In this course participants will:
- Learn to recognise and use basic accounting terminology
- Understand the differences between cash & accrual
- Become familiar with accounts payable & receivable
- Learn how to use a journal and general ledger to document
- Be comfortable reading and analysing the balance sheet
- Learn to identify different types of financial statements
- Understand the reasons for a budget, and how to create one
- Gain a knowledge of internal & external auditing
Register now for this course
Please take special note of the course prerequisites as it is important that you meet these requirements before attending the course. If you have any questions about dates or locations please dont hesitate to make an enquiry contact us on 0800 835 835.
No classes currently scheduledEnquire about this course
Interested in a private class? Enquire about a private class